The Refund Policy of KIIT Bhubaneswar is as follows:
- At some point after admission but prior to reporting. The total costs will be refunded, with the exception of the Rs.10,000/- Counseling Registration Charge.
- No refunds can be issued until the course begins.
- In all cases where a student is accepted to a course after the start of school, whether by the waiting list or otherwise. Their case would be called post-start.
- Refunds will be made in compliance with foreign exchange regulations in the case of foreign student applicants.
- Removal requests must be sent via the prescribed application found on our website. Refunds will be issued only after the candidate surrenders their ID card, original fee receipt, allotment letter, fee estimation letter, and dues clearance certificate. In addition to a hard copy of the refund application form created after applying online.
Considering the current COVID 19 condition, once an applicant is accepted into a premier school. Their reimbursement will be processed by deducting the cost of the laptop, books, and other University-provided products are mentioned in the Refund Policy of KIIT Bhubaneswar.